Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Fever

Happy Springtime, Everyone!

If you haven't already guessed, Seas of Science is taking a little break after our very fun and successful run of performances at The Complex Theater. Thank you to everyone who came out and participated in our shows, we had a great time! Lots of smiling faces, good vibes, and a few lucky winners went home with their very own baby Sergio doll. Congratulations to our winners! 

I myself am looking forward to doing some traveling in the next two months - first up is Buenos Aires, Argentina. The South American Paris. I'll be working on mi espaƱol while I'm there and look forward to writing some new material for SOS during the long (very long) plane flight.

I hope you get to enjoy this lovely time of year and get to do some traveling of your own. Until next time, hasta luego!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment