Friday, August 19, 2011

First Rehearsal, Donations, and More

Things are going awesome in the world of Seas of Science. Last Tuesday, the cast and production crew met for our first rehearsal, which went really well. There is a really great energy to the people involved with this show and I could not be more pleased with how it is all coming together.

Only 4 days into our Kickstarter and we're already almost to our minimum funding goal - unbelievable!  Click here to donate and to enjoy my video presentation of what SOS is going to be all about. I felt silly making this video and talking to the computer but hey, it's working! The donations are coming in and I am so so grateful. The money will really help this show look amazing. We have many things to build and create before the performance.

Next week will be another rehearsal at the Derby Dolls Warehouse. We are also ramping up the production of the sets, puppets and props. Exciting!




1 comment:

  1. Hiya Tabitha! I thought I posted a comment here but it disappeared. You are my hero! I am so proud of you for making Seas of Science a reality! Also, I have given you The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!! Please swing by wacky tacky when you get a chance to find out about the who, what, when, where and why!!

    Your Pal,

    Mr. Tiny

    ReplyDelete