Monday, November 15, 2010

When I can't write, I can draw

I'm a big doodler. I doodled my way through college, filling my math notebooks with drawings and patterns and some stuff I don't even know what it is. Sergio came from a doodle in a notebook. I'll at least try to draw something even if I find I am having a hard time writing. Maybe the doodles turn into characters, maybe they don't. Most of the time they are fairly amusing. Here are some from tonight:

Barry has a chest piece that shows images since he doesn't speak an actual language. He just beeps and boops and visuals come up on his screen to relay what he's saying. Fitting with the steam punk-ness of the design, his chest plate is old tyme. I realized I spelled chest piece wrong. Sadly, being a scientist does not make someone a good speller.
I have no idea what this is.


Possible villain? We don't have one of those yet in the show...

I like this one. As part of the ship, I want to have a house band with some marine life puppets as the musicians. Reminds me of Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment